- User guide for Floating Licences
- Upgrading from Trial to full version
- What are the System Requirements?
- I'm a customer. Where's my eaDocX code download?
- Which languages does eaDocX Support?
- Corporate or Professional: which Edition do I need?
- Standard or Floating licence?
- Software Updates
- What are the benefits of Registering?
- Where do I enter the eaDocX licence key?
- How can I get eaDocX Support?
- How can eaDocX improve my EA model quality?
- What are the software product Terms and Conditions?
- I want training. Where can I get it?
- How will my keys be delivered?
- Why the X?
- Why can't I get code updates?
- How do I allocate multiple Licence Keys?
- What is a profile?
- Which bits of my document are EA and which are not?
- How do I add more than one Section?
- My elements aren't in the right order!
- Where did my content go when I updated?
- What's the difference between an Extension and a Renewal?
- Instance Classifier
- Scripting the Impossible
- How to become a billionaire
- The 3-D Document
- Latest Release Notes
- The Well Dressed Model
- The EA Dashboard
- Record size for an eaDocX Document ?
- Colour your Knowledge
- What's new in v 3.3?
- I wish I'd been there
- The Unread Document
- My elements are in the wrong order!
- Borders around EA diagrams
- Structuring your Document
- The EA Underground Map
- How eaDocX uses your model to create intelligent documents
- Printing diagrams with eaDocX
- Including linked documents
- Producing a RACI report
- Registrations open
- EAUserGroup news - Past, Present and Future
- eaDocX 3.4 Now Available
- Utrecht EA User Group meeting
- European EA User Group meeting May 2013 report
- A Perfect Match
- How to Convince your Boss
- Blinking into the sunlight...
- Introduction to eaDocX Training Materials
- Approved Enterprise Architect Add-In
- We've written eaDocX - so you don't have to
- Category: News
eaDocX is approved by Sparx Systems as the only dedicated high quality MS Word document generator Add-In for Enterprise Architect.
Now EA and eaDocX can together take your project documentation to a new level.
For more information see the documentation category on the Sparx Systems 3rd Party Add-Ins page.
(P.S. Enterprise Architect v9.1 onwards has renamed "Add-Ins" as "Extensions". The code is the same, the capabilities are the same, only the name on the UI inside EA has changed. The Sparxians just like to keep us on our toes!)