- User guide for Floating Licences
- Upgrading from Trial to full version
- What are the System Requirements?
- I'm a customer. Where's my eaDocX code download?
- Which languages does eaDocX Support?
- Corporate or Professional: which Edition do I need?
- Standard or Floating licence?
- Software Updates
- What are the benefits of Registering?
- Where do I enter the eaDocX licence key?
- How can I get eaDocX Support?
- How can eaDocX improve my EA model quality?
- What are the software product Terms and Conditions?
- I want training. Where can I get it?
- How will my keys be delivered?
- Why the X?
- Why can't I get code updates?
- How do I allocate multiple Licence Keys?
- What is a profile?
- Which bits of my document are EA and which are not?
- How do I add more than one Section?
- My elements aren't in the right order!
- Where did my content go when I updated?
- How to become a billionaire
- The 3-D Document
- Latest Release Notes
- The Well Dressed Model
- The EA Dashboard
- Record size for an eaDocX Document ?
- Colour your Knowledge
- What's new in v 3.3?
- I wish I'd been there
- The Unread Document
- My elements are in the wrong order!
- Borders around EA diagrams
- Structuring your Document
- The EA Underground Map
- How eaDocX uses your model to create intelligent documents
- Printing diagrams with eaDocX
- Including linked documents
- Producing a RACI report
- Category: Blog Articles
You can always spot an EA diagram in a document: they have a border around them, with a little extra title box in the top left-hard corner - the one with the flattened corner.
Ever wondered how to get rid of the border in an eaDocX document?
(and also when copying it with the clipboard to any other application)? Look no more!
In EA -Tools - Options - Diagram - Diagram Frame, just un-check the 'On Clipboard Images' to stop the border from appearing.
A word of warning for eaDocX users: if you have empty diagrams which get pulled into an eaDocX document, and the border is switched-off, you'll just get some mysterious whitespace, with a figure number below it. For more information on excluding diagrams, see the Help.