- A Note on Taxes
- What is an Organisational licence?
- Upgrading EA
- User guide for Floating Licences
- Upgrading from Trial to full version
- What are the System Requirements?
- I'm a customer. Where's my eaDocX code download?
- Which languages does eaDocX Support?
- Corporate or Professional: which Edition do I need?
- Standard or Floating licence?
- Software Updates
- What are the benefits of Registering?
- Where do I enter the eaDocX licence key?
- How can I get eaDocX Support?
- How can eaDocX improve my EA model quality?
- What are the software product Terms and Conditions?
- I want training. Where can I get it?
- How will my keys be delivered?
- Why the X?
- Why can't I get code updates?
- How do I allocate multiple Licence Keys?
- What is a profile?
- Which bits of my document are EA and which are not?
- How do I add more than one Section?
- My elements aren't in the right order!
- Where did my content go when I updated?
- What's the difference between an Extension and a Renewal?
- Personalised documents
- RFP management with EA and eaDocX
- Instance Classifier
- Scripting the Impossible
- Getting to the point
- How to become a billionaire
- The 3-D Document
- Latest Release Notes
- The Well Dressed Model
- The EA Dashboard
- Record size for an eaDocX Document ?
- Colour your Knowledge
- What's new in v 3.3?
- I wish I'd been there
- The Unread Document
- My elements are in the wrong order!
- Borders around EA diagrams
- Structuring your Document
- The EA Underground Map
- How eaDocX uses your model to create intelligent documents
- Printing diagrams with eaDocX
- Including linked documents
- Producing a RACI report
- EA User Group May 2015 - LONDON
- Zurich User Group meeting: March 10th 2015
- Organisational licence launched
- "eaDocX is Magic"
- Registrations open
- EAUserGroup news - Past, Present and Future
- European EA User Group meeting May 2013 report
- A Perfect Match
- How to Convince your Boss
- Blinking into the sunlight...
- Introduction to eaDocX Training Materials
- Approved Enterprise Architect Add-In
- We've written eaDocX - so you don't have to
- Category: News archive
13/03/2011 : eaDocX Floating Licences Released
You can now buy eaDocX in two installation styles: either as a standard single user licence or as a Floating Licence.
Floating Licences allow a group of people who only want to make occasional use of eaDocX to share a pool of licences between them. A Floating Licence key allows a fixed number of users to use eaDocX at the same time. When a user is working on their eaDocX documents, they will 'check out' their licence key; once they have finished using eaDocX, their key is released ready for someone else to use.
For more information about which Licence type is best for you, see Licence types.
For prices, or to buy, please go to the Shop.
eaDocX: document excellence