EA Collaboration using Interactive Word Documents
Review your EA model online - using Word documents
Make your documents interactive
The readers of your documents will already know how to add revisions and comments to Word documents. They may also be using the collaboration functions of Teams or Sharepoint to do document reviews.
Now all these changes can be pulled back into EA through the eaDocX Revision Manager.
Including reviewer feedback from Word documents into your EA model has never been easier
The eaDocX Revision Manager
The eaDocX Revision Manager pulls together all the comments and revisions on lots of copies of the same document. Whether you send a separate copy to each reviewer, or take the results of a Microsoft Teams or SharePoint collaborative review for multiple people. Revision Manager will show you everything which everyone has said.
It will also show you exactly which EA element the revision/comment applies to, and if you wish, copy that content straight into the correct element and attribute in your EA model.
Manage the full information lifecycle
eaDocX has everything you need to manage the complete round trip from model, through generation, publish and review and back into the model.
- Model – you and your team work in EA as normal.
- Curate – create and generate Word documents with tailored content
- Publish – send copies individually to your colleagues or publish your documents online – in MS Teams, SharePoint or DropBox
- Review – your colleagues add their feedback with comments and edits to the documents as usual
- Collate – compare all the revisions in one place, and correlate them with what’s in EA
- Update – accept or edit the revisions and commit the updates into EA
- Regenerate – re-issue the documents ready for the final step:
More features like this
Did you know, we also offer Sparx EA training and consultancy?
We offer a variety of mentoring and consultancy options, as well as structured training and workshops, to support you with the skills you need to use Sparx EA efficiently in your business. Our goal is to bring clarity to your modelling, share solutions and equip you with insights, so that you can use the software more effectively. We already work with clients, both small and large and across many different industries, including the likes of Vodafone and KPMG.Learn More