It’s a pain, not being the master of your own destiny. Having to ask permission, when it’s perfectly clear what is needed.
But it isn’t only at home that this happens – it is the same at work.
Other people hold the purse strings, and if it wasn’t their idea in the first place then they can take a lot of persuading.
That’s why we decided to provide you with a set of answers to the questions that often get asked by budget holders… Questions like:
- Why do you need a document generator? There’s one in EA already
- When will we see the benefit?
- Isn’t it just another tool?
- How do you know it will do what we need?
- What’s the difference between Corporate and Professional editions?
- Will everyone on the project need it?
- Will it work with our IT infrastructure?
- What’s the maintenance and support package?
- Who are eaDocX and Ability Engineering?
Or objections like:
- It’s too expensive
- It’ll take too long to learn
If those are the kinds of questions you need to answer, then take a look at the paper “How to Convince Your Boss”. You never know, it may help!