Call for Speakers
We will split the tracks in the two rooms roughly into ‘Experiences’ and ‘Ideas’, though as in previous years, we don’t expect all talks to fit neatly into these categories.
To get you started, here are some ideas:
- How did your use of EA change during the lockdowns ?
- ‘Most useful bits of EA16’. There won’t be the normal, exhaustive ‘all the features of the new release’ session, but if anyone would like to do a quick 45 minutes on the best bits of V16, that would be helpful
- Anyone used a Sparx in the Cloud implementation? What was your experience ?
- Same for Prolaborate: do we have any examples of what’s possible?
- And don’t forget the tutorial sessions. Over the years, some of our most popular sessions have been straightforward ‘how to do … in EA’ sessions, especially useful for newbies. I even taught Geert something once…
- ..and anything else you think our community will be interested in. Remember, it doesn’t have to be a story of success and brilliance: a thoughtful failure, with some lessons learned, is much more valuable.
We’d especially like to hear from new speakers – those who haven’t spoken at an EAUG event before. If that’s you, don’t be afraid – we’re a friendly crowd, and keen to learn. Ian is available to coach new speakers, and is happy to review potential talks for content (and length…)
Talks need to fit into a 45 minute slot, so plan to talk for around 35 minutes to leave time for questions.
(PS speakers will have a £77.50 discount applied to their ticket price)
Contact Ian with your proposed presentation topics and abstracts.