Products

Home Forums eaDocX queries block diagram element setup.

Home Forums eaDocX queries block diagram element setup.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    sekar
    Participant

Hi,

We can’t see these profile elements to setting up in eaDocX(Standard attribute) as Parameter, Return, description, for block diagram.

Could you please let us know to fix this issues in auto template or word document.

eadocX Support
    Participant

If you create a Quick Document for this part of the model, do you see any output?
    If not, please add an XMI of some model content intothis item, and I will check it. Or, if there is some part of the EAExample model which does the same thing, point me to where it is in that model.

sekar
    Participant

Thank you. yes, we will be able to look up the elements in Methods in Sub-elements(class), then which will be created a Method for this Methods. a. If we chose Methods as table format, The Method table format will not work. If we must select as Inline format for Methods. then it works fine.

Any solutions as we can print it table formatting for Methods, Method.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by sekar.
    eadocX Support
    Participant

If I understand correctly, you want to print a table of methods, and, for each method, a table of its parameters.
    eaDocX doesn’t allow tables-inside-tables: the user interface to define the formatting is just too complicated.
    So if you want a table of the lowest-level thing (parameters) then the parent element type (“method” in this case ) MUST be printed ‘inline’.
    This has always been the case for eaDocX, and there will never be a fix.
    Using a generator will always mean that there will be restrictions on what can be printed, othersise eaDocX would have a user interface like, for example, EA….:-(

sekar
    Participant

Hi Supporting team,

yes, i agree, i understand better now. we got it. thank you.).

Thanks.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Compare licence prices

Choose the licence that’s right for you and your team

Prices

Download a free trial

Download eaTeamWorks today for several free for life features, plus no obligation, 30-day trials of all the products: eaDocX, ea Revision Manager, eaSheets, Model Expert and PortfolioManager. Discover for yourself why we sell the world’s best-selling Enterprise Architect extension.

Download