Products

Home Forums eaDocX queries Constraints and requirements visible for start and end events not intuitive

Home Forums eaDocX queries Constraints and requirements visible for start and end events not intuitive

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Bob Messiaen
    Participant

I can’t seem to figure out how to add these to the export documents
    for intermediate events it’s easy

Can anyone give me a step by step instruction how to add these?

Thanks in advance

Ian Mitchell
    Keymaster

I thought that Start- and End-events are just stereotypes of Event (or, as it’s BPMN, maybe stereotypes of Class..) To get their constraints and internal requirements, just add those from the ‘subelement’ tab.

Bob Messiaen
    Participant

I understand my error now

The issue was that I use a preconfigured document.
    I need to generate a new template document and adjust all my company settings to it to have the new menus

Attached is a screenshot of a newly generated document where the menu doesn’t gives the subelement option.

Thank you for your reply

Attachments:
    Bob Messiaen
    Participant

After playing around a bit I noticed I need to revert back to my initial question

How do I add a requirement and constraint in a table format.
    For inline formatting this is easily resolved by adding a sub-element from the tab but for table format I fail to see how to do this.

I could use inline formatting if I could display the type of event (How do I do this?)
    Is there any method to order start, intermediate, and end-events in start-intermediate-end events ordering instead of alphabetically end-intermediate-start?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Constraints and requirements visible for start and end events not intuitive’ is closed to new replies.

Compare licence prices

Choose the licence that’s right for you and your team

Prices

Download a free trial

Download eaTeamWorks today for several free for life features, plus no obligation, 30-day trials of all the products: eaDocX, ea Revision Manager, eaSheets, Model Expert and PortfolioManager. Discover for yourself why we sell the world’s best-selling Enterprise Architect extension.

Download