Products

Home Forums eaDocX queries Create Table with Tagged Values in Rows Rather than Columns

Home Forums eaDocX queries Create Table with Tagged Values in Rows Rather than Columns

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Paul Boxall
    Participant

Hi
    Is there a way to create a table where each tagged value (or could be attribute I guess) of an element is placed in a row with it’s associated data in columns?
    The table would be created with rows containing <tag name> | <tag value> | <tag notes> for example.

The use I have is a node with it’s specifications defined in tagged values (CPU, memory, disk etc) each with a value and a note. I’d like to create a table with each specification item in a row with its value and description in columns.

I’m using eaDocX 5.1.1.1
    Thanks
    Paul

Ian Mitchell
    Keymaster

If you choose to print the elements type as ‘Inline’, then choose ‘vertical table’, that should do it. Not sure about printing the ‘notes’ of a TV though….

Paul Boxall
    Participant

Thanks Ian, got that working OK. I just added the Tagged Value notes to the element note and printed it from there.
    Worked OK in this case.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Compare licence prices

Choose the licence that’s right for you and your team

Prices

Download a free trial

Download eaTeamWorks today for several free for life features, plus no obligation, 30-day trials of all the products: eaDocX, ea Revision Manager, eaSheets, Model Expert and PortfolioManager. Discover for yourself why we sell the world’s best-selling Enterprise Architect extension.

Download