Products

Home Forums eaDocX queries Description Column Width not Applying – One Stereotype 5.0.4.1

Home Forums eaDocX queries Description Column Width not Applying – One Stereotype 5.0.4.1

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    David Forfia
    Participant

I have duplicated this result in version 5.0.2.16 also.

I have one stereotype that when the description field is added to the class or class stereotype profile, the field become ~325 wide and the other columns are shrunk. The table is the correct width overall (680).

This is similar to a posting about the Alias column width thread in the Forum. Regardless of position, the description field always ends up with a size different than the profile in this case.

I have tried applying the profile both the stereotype and Class level. Both produce the same results.

I have exported the Notes column for all of the offending stereotyped classes and haven’t found anything unusual in the Notes field for these objects.

Sample output shown below. ArchiMate System Software stereotype prints fine. AchiMate Device prints as shown.

I can post the profile if needed.

Attachments:
    Ian Mitchell
    Keymaster

I have checked, and eaDocX is exporting the correct table widths to Word, so I guess this is due to Word ‘helping’ by re-sizing the table. We have no control over that function, sorry.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Compare licence prices

Choose the licence that’s right for you and your team

Prices

Download a free trial

Download eaTeamWorks today for several free for life features, plus no obligation, 30-day trials of all the products: eaDocX, ea Revision Manager, eaSheets, Model Expert and PortfolioManager. Discover for yourself why we sell the world’s best-selling Enterprise Architect extension.

Download