Products

Home Forums Model Expert queries EA v13 disappears/crashes after an Analyse Package

Home Forums Model Expert queries EA v13 disappears/crashes after an Analyse Package

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I startup EA v13. I am using a local PostgreSQL database. I open my repository, right click on a package, Select Extensions, Select Model Expert, Select Analyse Package.
    A help screen pops up and I close it. I select package ModelExpert (from the root) as place to put my results and click Start Analysis. After a view minutes Enterprise Architect disappears (and is not anymore in present in task manager). I reproduced this 3 times before I made this message.
    I use the ModelExpert trial v1.1.0.0
    Any advise?

eadocX Support
    Participant

I have not tested Model Expert extensively on PostgreSQL, and it works differently from the others – i think it’s about the case sensitivity of table/column names.
    I will investigate for V2. Until then, you’ll have to use MX on a EAPX file, or one of the other DBMSs.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Compare licence prices

Choose the licence that’s right for you and your team

Prices

Download a free trial

Download eaTeamWorks today for several free for life features, plus no obligation, 30-day trials of all the products: eaDocX, ea Revision Manager, eaSheets, Model Expert and PortfolioManager. Discover for yourself why we sell the world’s best-selling Enterprise Architect extension.

Download