Products

Home Forums eaDocX queries EAXL missing Table error

Home Forums eaDocX queries EAXL missing Table error

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Mike Blackwell
    Participant

Related to a previous problem of mine (unresolved) but we are using EA 15/0/1510 with EADOCX 4.3.0.3 and we have a MySQl EA model . If we highlight a package and Specialixe, EAXL, Open In Excel, we get the missing table error CUK_SA_MDL_DB.T_Object does not exist, if you click thru the missing 2 tables it will then have an export window open, exporting the elements but when it creates the WorkBook there is nothing in it apart from package header.

Do we have any ideas on this. Does EAXL work ok for every one else for a MYSQL model.

eadocX Support
    Participant

I’ve just smoke-tested eaDocX V5 with MySQL, and I don’t see this error. (eaXL version hasn’t changed since V4)
    If eaDocX can’t see t_Object, then it’s game over: this where all the important stuff is saved.
    The error might be in some bespoke SQL which is sometimes needed, where the EA API doesn’t have the functions which eaDocX needs. But that seems to be OK in my environments.
    So I’m thinking this may be a permissions issue. Can you look at the mySQL logs, and see what is causing the error?
    Thanks
    Ian

Mike Blackwell
    Participant

Yes, I can confirm there is no restrictions on this table for my login. Bizarre. We will see if we can dig deeper.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Compare licence prices

Choose the licence that’s right for you and your team

Prices

Download a free trial

Download eaTeamWorks today for several free for life features, plus no obligation, 30-day trials of all the products: eaDocX, ea Revision Manager, eaSheets, Model Expert and PortfolioManager. Discover for yourself why we sell the world’s best-selling Enterprise Architect extension.

Download