Products

Home Forums eaTeamWorks Beta Error when generating a quick doc

Home Forums eaTeamWorks Beta Error when generating a quick doc

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Steve
    Participant

Hi,

I am using the latest builds of Enterprise Architect and eadocX. Whenever I try to create a quick doc from any model, I get the error in the attached screenshot. The docked Word window will show in EA, but no content appears in the left-hand area or the Word window.

The file format is a qea format if that matters. I’m running Office 365 with Word version 2205 (Build 15225.20288) Windows 10 Pro (10.0.19044 Build 19044)

Any suggestions or additional information I can provide to help resolve this issue?

Attachments:
    Steve
    Participant

I’m still getting this error. If I can’t resolve this, I can’t use the product.

Ian Mitchell
    Keymaster

Hi Steve,
    We are still testing eaDocX with QEA files – there are some differences in the SQL they accept, which seems to be different from all other DBMSs.
    We are also having other issues with EA V16, so we are planning to do more testing to resolve these issues.
    In the meantime, I suggest reverting to EA 15.
    Thanks

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Compare licence prices

Choose the licence that’s right for you and your team

Prices

Download a free trial

Download eaTeamWorks today for several free for life features, plus no obligation, 30-day trials of all the products: eaDocX, ea Revision Manager, eaSheets, Model Expert and PortfolioManager. Discover for yourself why we sell the world’s best-selling Enterprise Architect extension.

Download