Products

Home Forums eaDocX queries How do I contact you?

Home Forums eaDocX queries How do I contact you?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    michael confoy
    Participant

When I try and download they key for the tool I get “Error while downloading file File not found on server” When I try the Contact Us, when I hit send I get “Invalid Token” Finally, once I have a key, how do I actually enter it in Sparx EA? Thanks

Hello mconfoy,

I have amended the trial key so you can download it now – apologies for the problem.

To use it, you need to download the eaDocX .msi file (either the current full release version or the new Beta) and install it on your machine.
    When you next start EA, eaDocX will be listed in the Extensions menu – select eaDocX | Licence Information, paste the key into the field and validate.
    You will then be running your 30 day trial.

Regarding the Contact Us form, I have tested it and cannot find a problem… Please let me know via this forum if it doesn’t work again.

Thanks

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Compare licence prices

Choose the licence that’s right for you and your team

Prices

Download a free trial

Download eaTeamWorks today for several free for life features, plus no obligation, 30-day trials of all the products: eaDocX, ea Revision Manager, eaSheets, Model Expert and PortfolioManager. Discover for yourself why we sell the world’s best-selling Enterprise Architect extension.

Download