Products

Home Forums Model Expert queries How to add the boundary (class) to a ref model

Home Forums Model Expert queries How to add the boundary (class) to a ref model

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

In my first encounter I try to create and modify a reference model. See attached word document for my steps done. My question is how I can let the model expert accept the boundaries in my diagram.

Administrator
    Participant

I’m out of the office at the moment, so can’t look at the code, but from memory MX does not treat Boundary objects as ‘real’ objects, as they are mostly used on diagrams just a boxes, to make things look neat.
    I have a feeling that in Archimate 3 this may not be true. Is the Archimate ‘Group’ idea based on the Sparx ‘boundary’ ? If so, than maybe I need to change how this works.

In EA I use the ‘use case’ tool and used the boundery from the common section. ArchiMate is not used. I use the boundery only to look neat.
    If you like, I can send the EAP.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Compare licence prices

Choose the licence that’s right for you and your team

Prices

Download a free trial

Download eaTeamWorks today for several free for life features, plus no obligation, 30-day trials of all the products: eaDocX, ea Revision Manager, eaSheets, Model Expert and PortfolioManager. Discover for yourself why we sell the world’s best-selling Enterprise Architect extension.

Download