Products

Home Forums eaDocX queries .net framework problem

Home Forums eaDocX queries .net framework problem

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Davide Ferrari
    Participant

Hi
    I’ve just downloaded the installer of version 1.1.0.14
    When I run it, it asks the .net framework version 3.5 and then stops the installation
    I have .net version 4.0, shouldn’t it be compatible?
    Thanks
    Davide

eadocX Support
    Participant

Thanks for reporting this – I think we wrote the installer before there was a .net 4.0, so we’ll try to get a fix in the next beta release (v1.1.1 which is currently in development)
    In the meantime, we can only suggest using a .net 3.5 machine.
    Sorry for the inconvenience

Davide Ferrari
    Participant

Hi
    I’ve tried to download the new version but I get an error in the download page..
    Davide

Forum User
    Participant

Quick update on this…

Unfortunately we have not been able to get a .net 4.0 installer working yet.
    However we are still working on it and will let you know as soon as it is resolved.

Thanks

This issue has now been fixed. Please try again using the latest version of the beta download trial. Many thanks.

Ramya Venkataraman
    Participant

I downloaded .net 4.0 and am not able to complete docx installation. Any idea what may be causing this or should I install 3.5 and try again? thanks.

update: I downloaded .net 3.5 and was able to complete installation

Thanks Ramayav,

Let us know how you get on with the software.

NB 4.0 should have worked OK – eaDocX installer requires .net 3.5 or higher so installation on 4.0 is supported. It is possible that your 4.0 installation may not have been complete (e.g. machine restart still required)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Compare licence prices

Choose the licence that’s right for you and your team

Prices

Download a free trial

Download eaTeamWorks today for several free for life features, plus no obligation, 30-day trials of all the products: eaDocX, ea Revision Manager, eaSheets, Model Expert and PortfolioManager. Discover for yourself why we sell the world’s best-selling Enterprise Architect extension.

Download