The Preview page shows you which diagrams will be printed in your document.
The Diagram options will look like:
- Diagram will print in your document
- Diagram will print, together will all contents.
- Diagram will not print, but the contents will
- Diagram will not print, usually because the parent element's profile does not specify the 'diagrams' attribute. This may be because you don't want element of this type to print their diagrams, or because you've forgotten to add 'diagrams' to the element.
- Diagram will not print, because it's been excluded. This could be because:
1 - you have added a specific exclusion to exclude this diagram
2 - the diagram is flagged in EA as 'Exclude Image from RTF Document's